About the Book
#1 International Bestseller
Globe and Mail Bestseller
Toronto Star Bestseller
Read the first 50+ pages right now!
The Happiness Equation is the result of an unrelenting search, over more than a decade, to hack human happiness. It contains the collective wisdom of hundreds of positive psychologists, dozens of Fortune 500 CEOs, and thousands of personal interviews. From Germany to Japan, from Buddha to Vonnegut, from Hitchcock to Home Alone, Neil Pasricha, the New York Times bestselling author of The Book of Awesome focused on one life-changing questions:
What is the simplest formula for a happy life?
Thousands of hours later, this book contains all the answers. From greeting to meeting, from boardroom to bedroom, it’s all here, and it will change your life in two hours. You will learn principles such as:
- Why success doesn’t lead to happiness
- How to make more money than a Harvard MBA
- Why multitasking is a myth
- The 4 simple words that block all criticism
- How eliminating options leads to more choice
- What the healthiest 100-year-olds teach us about retirement
- The 3 S’s of Success
- How to add one hour to your day with only one small change
- The Bench Test for evaluating any change in your life
- The 3 B’s of creating space
- The one thing most billionaires want but cannot have
- How to make every decision at twice the speed
And much, much more.
The Happiness Equation is a once-in-a-lifetime book that changes how you think about everything—your career, your relationships, and ultimately, of course, yourself.
Some Reviews, PR, and Excerpts: Fortune, Time, BusinessInsider (2, 3), Globe and Mail (2), Forbes, Fast Company, Calgary Herald, Harvard Business Review (2), Canada AM, CBC, Creative Live, LifeReimagined, Macleans, Toronto Star, New Day Northwest, The Observer, Canadian Business, mindbodygreen, The Social, Costco Connection, reddit ama, Quora Session, Product Hunt Live, Quiet Revolution, LinkedIn, Inc (2)